Friday, January 20, 2012

I've been traveling and skiing a fair amount.

After Thanksgiving I went to Germany for two weeks. Over the weekend I had the chance to visit Chris. No snow yet, so we went for a mountain bike tour in the Bregenzerwald.

In December David and I skied the Slot Couloir. In December Heather and I went to Summit County, Colorado to do our best to teach Will how to ski and to ski on man made snow.

Beginning with New Years, the real travel began: road trip to Whistler for four days of Canadian skiing, back to Seattle, road trip to Sandpoint, ID to move Heather in, fly to Orange County for work, back to Sandpoint for the weekend, to Seattle for two days, to Belgium, road trip to Berlin, fly to Friedrichshafen, then spent the weekend in Austria skiing, train to Nuremberg, fly back to Berlin for a day, fly to Frankfurt, train to Heidelberg. Tomorrow I head back to Sandpoint for a week, and then more travel.

Chris and I had a fantastic weekend in Austria. Not much to say other than watch this video and look at these pictures to get an idea.